But weirdly, that's when things REALLY took off...
It was a weird, wobbly time. My husband, Andy, took voluntary redundancy whilst I was being a stay-at-home-mum. He started his own business and (of course) asked me for help with his brand and business assets.
His brochure got held up at a large entrepreneurial event by top 100 global business coach Andrew Priestley, who told the room that this was ‘The Gold Standard’.
I had a baby in my arms and a toddler at my feet when Andy came home that evening with a fistful of business cards.
Seven people who'd never met me wanted to work with me!
And so, my 'accidental business' was born...
In that moment, realised that my decades of big-brand, cross-platform experience could make a huge difference to these business leaders...
Having been both the client AND the creative in my career, I knew the pain. I had been that client.
I knew what was wrong with the system, so I developed my six-step VISION Process® to fix these problems:
- Differing interpretations and perspectives leading to miscommunications
- Ideas coming back off-brief because of a lack of industry knowledge or lack of clarity
- Endless back and forth amends that drag on for weeks, even months
- Waiting for the next iteration and not knowing what is going on, nor when they will appear
- Knowing it's not what you want, but not being able to articulate what you DO want
- Wasted time, money and sanity as projects over-run.
- Signing off a solution, not because it's right or you're happy, but because you're running behind on the project now...
VISION® is SO powerful, we can create ‘Brands that mean Business’ for busy, ambitious, purpose-driven businesses globally - sometimes in as little as JUST ONE DAY*!
How will VISION® work for you?
I guarantee that The VISION Process® will transform your business.
Discover your untapped brand aspirations...create an authentic brand personality...avoid your industry clichés and develop a powerful brand that truly connects with your purpose and your target audience...
Six, simple but powerful steps...